Monday 31 January 2011

31/01- Goodbye January.

Dear January;

You have been a mediocre month, however a fair amount better than several of those last year, Go you!
However, You do not compare to Last year's January by far, sorry; But last year's January really was simply amazing, and I'd trade you for that January any day (or month as it seems).
So thank-you; for allowing a new start, and allowing that start to start off quite okay!
Lets face it January, it could have been worse, right?
You have given me one or two good memories and have allowed me to look forward to the rest of the year; you have really got me focused on what needs to be focused on. You have given me a lot of time to think; and that has really helped, so thank you.
You have really been a roller coaster month; with a lot of emotional ups and downs, but all of which worth it in the end; You have left me not willing to get off just yet. And although you are now over, this ride is not, but thank you for your part journey whilst it has lasted.
Although you have been awfully cold, I guess that isn't your fault, I will have to blame the Earth's rotation and gravity towards the sun for that, though you could have at least persuaded some clouds to move on and allow some sunlight.
Looking back on all my posts, there is not much I can pick out as being super amazing about you; you have given me a new favourite piercing, some simply amazing t shirts(which arrived today might I add!), however the exam period was really not appreciated.

So yes; Thank you January.
You have been wonderful.

Yours Sincerely,
Louise.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: