Saturday 1 January 2011

1/01- A new Start.

Hello,
welcome to twenty eleven. Quite frankly that has no ring to it at all; I miss the sound of two thousand and one-nine.. Its sounded much better.. Summer of '09.. Summer of '11 sounds so stupid.
If you are supposed to start as you mean to go on.. I have not started impecibly well. I have a feeling this year will be boring and uninteresting. However, this year is a new chapter, if you will, a new blank canvas, and I may paint, sketch, draw, colour what I want upon it. Of course my analogie only works to an extent, other people could paint on thick black lines if they wish, or in a less pessimistic view, maybe someone will come and fill my canvas with an amalgamation of colours.. I wish.

Today I did nothing.
Quite literally. I woke up; depressed from last nights lack of anything, and had breakfast. And that was it.
Up until now I have done nothing.
I have been in my room since this morning doing nothing.
Nothing but revise and read New Moon.. And I have now finished it.. it only took me 4hours to read it. But, hey, lets not get into how considerably bad the book is.

I am now waiting for dinner; having not eaten since breakfast as my deserted me off on a long walk and didnt come back until under an hour ago. I am apparently having steak pie - a scottish tradition.
I am fond of pie.

Anywho; I am going to have a nap whilst I wait for dinner, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: