Wednesday 12 January 2011

12/01- Revision. Again.

Hello;
Today I did more revision, surprise surprise.
Hence why this is going to be a short entry, because frankly, I did nothing.
I left school at period 2; I'm a rebel with good intention.. I left to revise... And actually came back into school afterwards for an after-school revision lesson; so that cancels out that 'rebellious' thing. I signed out saying I had the dentist because at the time I couldn't remember how to spell Orthodontist and no one else had written it in the late book yet. So. Yeah.
Chemistry exam tomorrow morning; In ten and a half hours to be precise. Shoot; shouldn't have thought that, Now I am panicking. Oh well; I feel, uh, Slightly.. And that's a BIG slightly, confident with Chemistry. Its the subject I get the most consistent marks, but it this is the exam (other than math) that I have revised the least on.
Wish me luck; I'm going to need it!
Nightttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: