Friday 14 January 2011

14/01- The game

Oh hello There;
The Game.
You just lost it.

If you don't understand that, goggle it, it is a great conversation starter.
I just had to be reminded again to right this by a certain Will Davison; So thanks for that!

Today was Friday (if you didn't realise); Dull, dull Friday.
Another day where I have frankly, done nothing.
I had three free periods where all I did was text people and paint my nails - productive.
The most exciting thing today was receiving a package; and then being disappointed when I opened it up to find my C2 Math module book.. *sigh*.
I bought four new tees from my Favoritest  store ever this morning/late last night.
Here they are:


1st: Animals from extincted- undead.
2nd: Phobias ( The far right top is the back of the tee)
3rd: dot to dot robot! The  far right, bottom is the t shirt in the dark! (Oh yeah, it glows ; )  )
4th: Zombie dance. haha.

Actually beyond excited; they should arrive in.. 1-4 weeks ( they are from America and I got the cheapest shipping because I am poor).

So, Yes.
Nape piercings tomorrow; Scared yet beyond excited!

Well there's silence now;
There's nothing more to gain,
And it isn't right if I can't run away,
Because it kills the moon;
When there's nothing left to say,
And all I can do,
Is sit and let the air speak for you.

-Parachute.

Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: