Wednesday 19 January 2011

19/01- Shooting Star.

Hey everyone;
For the last 3 days I have been thinking it is Friday. And it upsets me when I realise it isn't; not even close. Because then all my exams will be out the way, and I will have the weekend all to do a bunch of nothing. Thank god. I cannot wait.
So, We hit a thousand views yesterday. The big triple 'O. That's fairly awesome, thanks guys!
On other news, Greg Holden makes me melt, his voice is perfection. He solves all my problems, calms my mind like nothing else. His lyrics are indescribable, his voice is just so natural it is beautiful. He isn't as famous as he deserves to be, the world just is not fair! Oh. and he has a beautiful face, and sexy facial hair ;).
Greg Holden - She's got Something
Mmmm.
Though, I prefer his first album: A word in edgeways<3.
I'm hoping to see him this April on the 21st in London, would be a dream come true.
School was un-eventful today so, not much not say about that, becoming more and more worried about my geography exam each day, but well, it will soon be over right?.

You know, that feeling like something is just.. not there. You can't quite put your finger on it, but nevertheless it is there eating away at you.
Or when you feel yourself biting your tongue when talking to someone before you let everything loose, because you just can't cope with the outcome, and the pressure of not being able to talk to a single person about it, you just do not know what to do.
I wish I was a star up in the night sky; where everyone could see me shine my brightest, and no one can see my faults because I am too far away; too far away for anyone to touch me, to hurt me, to break me. And then when I die, and fade; I become a symbol for people to wish on, to give hope.
I wish I could give hope.

Goodnight World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: