Thursday 13 January 2011

13/01- Un-describable

Hi;
I am only writing this because I got reminded by someone in conversation; so blame them for this post.

Today was long, very long. Starting with waking up late, with around four hours sleep on and off, I was just not in the mood. Yet, I still dragged myself to school looking like the living dead to get to my Chemistry exam.
Which, I will not go into, But lets just say; Re-take. It is un-describable how I currently feel; All emotion just washed; not just because of Chemistry, but other pretences.
And I had no study periods, meaning I had a full day of lessons. Ugh. Hello new syllabus for the next modules/chapters.. basically next exam! I look forward to tomorrow, three free periods, statistic math (A math lesson I actually enjoy.. *sigh*) and then Chemistry, another lesson I look forward to starting the new syllabus for. And then, The weekend. Thank God.
Finally a break, oh wait. No. I have another exam to revise for; Geography. Well; another exam to fail should I say. I haven't even looked at anything geography related, I have been too focused on my other subjects (bar math) to even care. But now I have to cram everything in the next few days ready for my exam. This is the life.
Though I am going into town Saturday to get my Nape pierced.
It will look a tad like this:
And then like this after I have done my second one ( After this one has healed):

So yeah. Like a little after exam present.
For anyone who doesn't know, I love piercings. I have twelve, had thirteen (removed my smiley due to fear of gum damage.. haha), so nape will be my thirteenth.


I wish People could keep some thing to themselves. I don't understand their thought process, but obviously hurting others and consequences does not come into play.

Anyway; That's really all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: