Thursday 20 January 2011

20/01- Sigh.

Hello;
And so another dreary day has passed; thank God.
Today was a whole bunch of boring uneventful nothing; Had math during lunch, mm five period day...
Then geography last, and with my exam tomorrow you'd think we would do something more productive than describing, annotating and such a peanut-butter and jam sandwich; all it achieved was a few tummy grumbles on my behalf. Oh, and a realisation of " oh shoot, I really haven't done any revision". Though, my theory is, I wont learn anything in the little time I have left now, so what's the point?! Right?.
I have a ton of work due in for Monday, so there goes my nice relaxing-ish weekend after all of my exams.
Also; all those silly year 11's and 10s complaining about their stupid GCSE exams are really annoying me this week, no one cares. Seriously. I never complained THAT much, it's just ridiculous, I'll swap one of my exams for four of yours.  "There was a freaking 4 mark question on my math paper! Oh my goshhh!!!11one!1". Ugh. I get twelve markers on mine; get over it. "What did you put for that multi choice..". Need I say anything?.

So, one more exam, then TGIs, It's going to be luuuuuuuush; cannot wait. Though I may be walking home all the way from Reading as the train wont be running as it will be too late, and my mum broke the car.. so yes. Fun.

I wish I could just read what you are saying; let alone between the lines, I just don't get you and your mind.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: