Saturday 29 January 2011

29/01 - Questions.

Hello;
Well, Today I did a whole bunch of nothing.
So that is that; I guess it is time to fill this entry with a whole bunch of waffle and philosophical shit. (Excuse the language).
I can't write when I am listening to music; especially not to music as good as Greg Holden; Singing along just makes me feel that little bit better. His lyrics and genius and are just.. un-describable.
I'm thinking of you; are you thinking of me too?

And so I shall let my mind wonder, and words flow;
So many questions are always left un-answered. And so I question why; but that too is also left un-answered.
Un-answered questions just lead to more un-answerable questions; and those original un-answered questions are often answerable. The problem being, the person whom you ask. Why is it they specify on not answering certain questions; and why is it those questions you ask, that they do not feel there is any need to answer; is beyond important to you?. And why is that they just cannot see that? More questions. Questionably un-answerable questions. The majority of the times It is unexplainable as to why you need an answer to that question, and as to why it is so important that they answer. I now come to believe, it is impossible anyone will ever explain, answer or understand this. But can I accept that new found fact?
I don't believe I can, and frankly, why should I?
Questions deserve to be answered, why else would they originally be asked? Questions are formed by a spike of interest, or lack of understanding, a need to know more; and why should you deprive someone of that.
Though the answer may cause grief, pain or hurt, sooner or later that un-answered question will lead to more questions; possibly un-answerable; and that will just amplify the pain or hurt.
Un-answered questions leads the mind to wonder freely. And the longer the mind wonders; the more answers it unveils; the more extreme it drifts from the true answer, the more pain and hurt the mind under-goes. The mind often diverts to the worst-case-scenario when not given an answer - 'why else would someone not answer?' And that is unfair.
I accept that not all questions can be answered; and that does not particularly bother me.
It is more that people do not attempt to answer them, do not try.

Why?.
Who?
What?
Where?
When?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: