Sunday 16 January 2011

15/01- Nape.

Hi guys;
Today was quite awesome.
I went into reading with Benjamin and we went straight to the piercing parlour in town, where I sat waiting to get my nape done. Then this police man casually came in and we were both like. What. Well. That's a good sign. And he was upstairs for a while (where tattoos and piercings get done) and then he came back down, but he was just like " Hi guys, see you later (To the receptionist)" So I assume it wasn't anything bad. 
And I was basically pooping myself; I watched a few you tube videos which made things a bit disconcerting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbahUvZzYcQ
(FYI That's not me, That's just one of the many videos I watched)
Mmm..
So yes; I got it done, And it didn't hurt as much as I was expecting, which is good I S'pose. Still hurt like a bitch though. (Excuse my language).
Here it is! :
I love it!

Anyway, Before that I had a big bandage thing on my neck:

Which got me a few odd looks.
Then Ben and I went to Nandos for lunch. which was incredibly awesome and yummy.
Then we went home and watch Ten things I hate about you, which is quite a decent film I believe.
And thennnn I had a very long nap.
And thennnnnnn I walked home.
I feel like a 10 year old writing a little story with the amount of " and then"s I just put in; sorry!.

So yes; That was my day.
It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: