Tuesday 4 January 2011

04/01- Back to School.

Hello again;
today I went back to school; ofcourse packing for monday (it is tuesday for anyone as dim as me..) I had double math to start (kill me now) and then biology, free, and a talk about alcoholism for an hour..
My tonsilitis; I believe, is back *sigh*, and no better timing, less than a week until my exams, and it already hurts to swallow.
In the talk I had to stand as there was no more seats or room, after twenty minutes, I felt faint, like I was about to throw up all my insides every where, and my vision completely blurred into nothingness; hoorah. I took to the closest exit - a fire door, and took deep slow breaths; seemed to work.
Then I stayed behind for two hours to revise.. *yawn*.
Then I went home and Ben came round:).
Played with my baby hedhehog for god knows how long, discussed a few books, and then it was time for Ben to go home.
Now I am in bed writting this very last minute, when I would much rather sleep!
So I shall try do just that;
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: