Monday 3 January 2011

02/01- Six hours later

Hello;
I know it is technically the third, but it is two thirty AM and I havn't gone to bed yet, therefore I am writting this as my second day entry, I don't want to have missed a day this early on in the year!
The reason I have forgotten to write is because I did nothing much today.
I drove back from scotland, and six hours later I was back home; then I went to colllect Timothy(my baby hedgehog <3 ). It was lovely seeing Ben (who was looking after him) again, though it was only breif, and then I went home. I had timothy out and he didn't poop asss much (thank god...) and he was lovely, but seemed bigger, and like I missed him growing up. All his baby quills that were just pokeing through last time I checked had grown, but he still dropped twelve baby quills that I saw of today, so he isn't fully grown yet!
And thats about it; see you tomorrow/ later, however you wish to look at it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: