Monday 17 January 2011

17/01- Pure laziness.

Hi;
Today was uneventful, as most school days are.
Biology; free (Hi-light of my day to be honest, chatted with friends about a lot, and it was great conversation, if not fairly random). And then 'Healthy living'. I'm doing ceramics this term, I miss art so much! I despise clay work, but I'd do anything for an hour in the art dept.; haha.
Then I had c2 Math; mm. Logarithms and exponentials..
Lunch; and then started M3 in Chemistry.
Oh, and not to forget the most joyous and fun part of my day; what I live for - Geography after school lesson. All the cool people go.. (Mainly because it's basicly compulsory for the whole 12 of us in our year who take geography). But this will all end (sadly) after my geography exam on Friday.
I bought all my art coursework home today; stole my final piece off the wall, hope art don't mind!
I might upload a picture of it at some point; though it's more something to be seen in person, and a photo would just make it look terrible - It is a 3D heart threaded with flowers and fabric etcetc.
Timothy has a wheel now. Maybe he will be less fat now; though currently he is scared of it.. *sigh*.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: