Monday 3 January 2011

03/01- Zzz.

Greetings!
Today I slept in, well thats an understatement.. and read a book until around five. Then I had a shower and Ben came over. And the my neigbors. And then a few family friends. And we had dinner and chatted.
Then we watched the newer version of charlie and the chocolate factorie (after m neighbor's comment I saw willy Wonka as a very close resembulance to Micheal Jackson.. *sigh*).
Then I was forced to show my family friends my pets; one my one I took them down stairs - hedgehog, leopard geckos, and finally my corn snake. Couldn't really bring the fishy, haha.
Currently I am having a panic attack as my exams are in exactly one week today.. Kill me now, I am beyond stressed.. I just cannot sleep!
So, good night, I am off to carry on being restless in my bed..
P.s; my computer is stilllll broken; *deep sigh..*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: