Friday 31 December 2010

31/12 New Years Eve.

Hello 'ello.
New. Years. Eve.
*sigh* .
Lets start at the beguining 'ey.. So, I woke up, as you do in the morning time, had a shower, watched everyone else eat breakfast then bundled into the car for a trip into town; and to the imfamous 'Moffat toffee shop', the soul selling point of this town in my opinion; unless you're old, in which the thirty woolen and tweed shops would just be thrilling for you!
(copied, again incase my phone dies..).
I would add a photo, but It isn't working.. So I will add them all in a single blog when I work out how.. Give me a few days/weeks..
Anywho, I finished twillight last night, and went ad baught new moon, the next book, as I forgot my other books and there is nothing better to do here.. It is just as bad as twilight.. And that is all I shall say on the matter.
We drove up to the mountains and everyone but me went on a walk/hike.. I was freezing in the heated car and didn't dare leave, despite my two tshirts, cardigan, jumper and coat; it felt like minus ten, though the car tells me it was only 3degrees.. (copied..)
And so we drove back and I had a nap and carried on reading my book. And thats all I did until I had to get ready for tonight. Which took around ten minutes, as I am to spend this evening forcing myself to stay awake until twelve, whilst I sit in a scottish pub surrounded by strangers, texting anyone willing to reply.
This year has been so full yet so empty.. Intresting yet inevitably boring. But lets not get into details.
Have a happy new year, see you on the otherside..

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: