Friday 24 December 2010

24/12- Dear Santa.

Dear Santa,
I do understand this letter is severely late, and you may not reach it in time, However I thought I would just write  to you in a small hope that you in fact do.
I am asking kindly for the possibility of a different year in 2011; And a new start for myself. 
And so I suggest to you, a few Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart. 
To a customer, service. 
To all, charity. 
To every child, a good example. 
To yourself, respect.

(Quoted from Oren Arnold)


The best gifts cannot be bought with Money; And for some,  will not receive any.
We should remember those who Are not with us this Christmas; Those who cannot be with their families, maybe because they are at war.. Or those who have no family to go to..


Merry Christmas Everyone; And love to you all.




P.s; I have been here for 2 and a bit days; And I have 100 page views? Interesting, yet also Mildly creepy..



No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: