Tuesday 28 December 2010

28/12 Oopsie

Helloo, long time no see..
Well, two/three days..
My computer has gone ka-puut. Died. Gone.
Its got black screen, and wont do a thing..
Byebye masses of work, photos etc..
Started with no internet.. Then insane slowness.. Defragged it for 4hours and now its given up..
I'm so scared i'm going to lose everything.
 
!Timothy update! 
He is asleep in a black tee of mine,and has been for a hour or so; all snuggled up, im stroking his back and he is asleep in a little.. Snuggley half ball. He is quite adorable!
He has a very fluffy tummy, of which this is the first time he has les me stroke properly, though I guess he likes it/ too asleep to care..
He is still a little poop machine.
It's like he is a baby, he needs a nappy really... Constantly pooping and peeing whenever the need comes.. And seriously. Wenever..
I cant dislike him though, his face is too adorable! He is my baby and I love him.
 
Hope this emailyy thingymajiggy works..

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: