Saturday 25 December 2010

25/12- Hodgeheg♥.

Hello, And a very merry Christmas to you all!


How my December the 25th rolled out:
I was the first awake in my household today, waking up at 8:30am.. Which is a shocker seeing as for the last week The earlier I have woken up is around 2pm..
Any who, I made my self a cup of coffee and started to Watch The muppets Christmas carol, Which I have in fact never seen before, it was well.. interesting, and pasted the time quite well!
I then got greeted by my dad in Pjs, a dressing gown and a humongous santa hat.. A sight for sore eyes in the morning! then after about an hour everyone else was awake, and we had breakfast.
Then I had to wait for more family to arrive before we could unwrap any presents, so I had a sneaky wee nap.
Then after the very lovely Benjamin came round and dropped off the best Christmas present in the world. Ever.
You seriously wont believe me. Well, you might.
Anyways, He bought me a hedgehog!
A HEDGEHOG! I have wanted one (Nay, needed) For so many years and it still feels untrue!
He is currently curled up in a little ball inside my Pajama sleeve having a wee nap himself , Because I just gave him a little bath (I think I have the only hedgehog who really doesn't like bath time that much, But he loves me drying him with a warm towel!)




















After this I said god bye to Ben and gave him my expertly wrapped ;) Christmas present.
(It was a super awesome blue and green lava lamp, that personally I wanted to keep >_> but I'm nice to I gave it to him anyway.
Fast forwarding to Christmas dinner, we had it at about half one because my cousin had to catch a flight at 4 (which was rescheduled for today because of the snow) so I was not hungry at all, and forced my self to eat something, oh well, It's Christmas, I had to!
I had, Turkey, Goose, Sausage stuffing, apple stuffing, carrots, swede, roast potatoes, red cabbage, bigs in blankets (lush), and of course, brussel sprouts. And I have probably forgotten something, but oh well!

I just finished watching doctor who.. My gosh I have missed that program!
It was awesome:).

Any who, See you guys tomorrow:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: