Thursday 30 December 2010

30/12 Cold and lonely

Hello,
I just wrote out a very long entry and my phone just went mad, froze, and did not save it.. Not amused..
I shall start again; I have worked out how to email updates, as my computer is more than dead, and I am in Scotland, in a pub in the little town of Moffat..
(I just copied what I wrote in case of another dilema..)
It was a very long car journey; just under six hours, though it did not seem that long. An amalgimation of sleeping, ipod and reading.. (mostly sleeping ofcourse).
I am reading the Twilight book.. Before you say anything; not out of my own choice. My mum baught it for me for Christmas, I had nothing to read for this four day trip, and everyone says I cannot have such a bad opinion of the book if I have not read it..Its currently living up to my horrible story line, dreadful grammar and sentance structure and just over all.. Terrible expectations. And so, my opinion is now valid, the only good comment I can make is its easy to read.. No thinking involved.. Then again, not really a good thing, in my opinion. I cannot, however appauling the book, stop reading until I have reached the end.
(copied again).
I am currently sat in my aunty and uncle's pub, darts competition currently taking place.. It is awfully chilly up here, and not much to do. I am here for new years, around no one I know, with nothing to do, and not even able to drown my sorrows as my uncle would loose his license for serving me..
Enter the year as you wish to go on.. I do not want to start sad, lonely and cold, though I think that is how it is going to roll out.
Anywho; see you all tomorrow, for my last twenty-ten entry.
Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: