Thursday 23 December 2010

23/12- Missing puzzle Peice.

Bonjour.
Thats me using my French GCSE (Y); And as much as I will ever use to be quite frank..
I am aware of the fact it is only 12:54am; But that counts at the 23rd.
And speaking of the 23rd, if we take now as the 23rd and not the night of the 22nd, tomorrow is in fact Christmas eve.. No. I am not a fan of Christmas; It is an over marketed religious holiday, now not even relevant to statements in the bible. Full of wasted materials and electricity on Christmas lights, not to mention thousands of trees dying just to be decorated appallingly and left to die for 2 or three weeks.. That does sound quite scrougey I suppose.. But other than all that I guess I like Christmas.. I like the Christmas dinner and seeing family.
I don't like the amount of money people feel necessary to spend on presents for people.. Any other time of the year, other than your birthday, you would not get that much stuff or that amount of stuff you do not even need! Oh well, My Christmas list is filled with essentials I need.. A hedgehog(Yes; essential..); clothes, makeup, Reading Fest. ticket.  And thats it. Maybe an excessive amount of chocolate too. 
Christmas music.. I guess it is a love hate thing.. It starts getting played in shops a month and half too early, forcing people into thinking they must buy things for Christmas before everything is out of stock.. and For the month of December we forget what real music actually is (Though majority of chart hits are no real music anyway!) and listen to the same ten tracks every year; over and over on repeat, without fail. And no one complains about it..
Christmas discussion over.


The main reason I started writing this entry is because I feel.. Well I can't quite describe and thought maybe I could get it out by just letting it all flow onto here..
Following events of yesterday/earlier I have this weird feeling; which has increased in greatness throughout the day.
It is like.. a longing mixed with this feeling of being incomplete, but as though a huge chunk of me is genuinely not there; and it feels odd, weird, and kind of makes me feel a bit nauseas. 
Like I am missing a little piece of my Puzzle.


Auf Wiedersehen.
I did German for three Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: