Tuesday 1 February 2011

1/02 - Shipwrecked.

Hi;

It is funny how one thing can change your mood so rapidly and dramatically. And how it ruins the rest of the entire day; no matter what else happens that day.
Another mediocre day has slipped past, oh which I cannot really recall what occurred throughout it.
It was dull.

It is nice how certain people exist who can put a smile on your face just by saying hello; How easy they are to talk to and how a conversation can be held for hours without it ever getting boring. I'm grateful these people exist. But, these people never really know how much they make me smile, or how much they really mean to me. It is perfectly lovely to be able to have a nice care-free conversation about whatever comes to mind once in a while. So I guess this is my way of just putting it out there; thank you everyone who can hold decent care-free conversations!

I wish things were easier done than said; however this is of course not the case. No matter how hard I try I put myself through the same old shit every day, and frankly I cannot help it. There are certain people you would go to extreme lengths for, and the majority of those people do not even know it; and you don't want them to know it. Because for all you know, they have moved on and don't even remember you; whilst your still all caught up and longing, waiting. Waiting just for something. Anything. But deep down, you know that something will never come; and you hang on every word they might say, just for a grasp at a last chance for hope. Never.
Its a vicious cycle I can't get out of.
Like a ship wreck out  at sea; and you are the ocean, Engulfing me.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: