Saturday 19 February 2011

19/02- Interrobanged‽‽.

Hello;
I just ( I say just, this was bout 5 hours ago) got back from my intense trip to IKEA.


HELL YEAH YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT!
(I didn't mean to type that in caps but I am too lazy to re-type it, so instead I am typing this much longer than what I would have re-typed  explanation.. They should add a caps button of the Keyboard, where it changed upper case to lower case, and lower case to upper case.  I= So genius).
Prepare to be bombarded with representational pictures of my day..
So, after a two hour journey into wherever Ikea is..
We entered the store , at which I was automatically reminded of the scene from 500 days of summer, where they go into a furniture store with show rooms, pretending its their house and its so cute.  "Darling; there is a Chinese family in or Bathroom.".
So yes.
After wondering around for AGES wanting to buy everything; we came across the wardrobes, so I whipped out my measuring tape and got going!
this is the one I got because:
A. It was cheap.
B. Its big.
C. It was cheap.
D. It was the only one that fit in my smalllll room.
E. It was cheap.
                                          
So, then I went on a hunt for the biggest clear plastic box I could fins So I could convert it into Timothy's cage because he is the only hedgehog on the earth for persists on climbing EVERYTHING.
At which point I had no luck, because everything is sectioned into "rooms", And what room would you place a huge-as-fuck plastic box in? It was like a magic Easter egg hunt.
We then hit the dining area (like, the actually eating area in Ikea, not the show rooms..), And having never been to Ikea I opted for the world famous "Ikea meatballs":



That dish looks about a hundred times nicer than what I was given.. Mine was swimming in so much oil that it wasn't even able to mix into the sauce..
And by the end of it I felt physically sick.
After this I bought some Daim bars (Nomnomnom.) and tried one of their biscuits, which they shouldn't let people try because they look nice, but after trying them it made me not want to buy them.
So then we bought everything and went home.

And I just realised, I haven't had dinner, I have been waiting and have realised, apparently dinner is self service and is not being cooked today apparently. So I open up the fridge and well; bam, there is nothing there. I say nothing, By nothing I mean nothing edible.
And by nothing edible I mean that gross food only one family member uses for sandwiches, or some crazy rubbish like that.

ALSO.
Interrobang!!!
Shit yeah. Sounds like the dirtiest and most bad ass type of punctuation there possibly could ever be..
Because a cross between an explanation mark and a question mark is the greatest invention (Punctuation-wise) EVER!.
! + ? = 
Interrobang  Yeah!.
You've just be taught the most intense powerful punctuation of all time by your's truly.
You just got interrobanged.  
Use it wisely my friends. 
(And yes, it is actually a real punctuation, kind of.)
Heres some facts fo' you non believers!
American Martin K. Speckter invented the interrobang in 1962.
In 1968, an interrobang key was available on some Remington typewriters. During the 1970s, it was possible to buy replacement interrobang keycaps and typefaces for some Smith-Corona typewriters.[5] The interrobang was in vogue for much of the 1960s, with the word interrobang appearing in some dictionaries and the mark itself being featured in magazine and newspaper articles.
blahblahblah, basically:

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: