Saturday 12 February 2011

12/02- Warmth.

Hey;
Today feels like Spring; and I love it.
I have the sun shining through the window, onto my back. And this is a feeling I so sorely miss, and it has automatically brightened up my mood.


I have got out my Summer tunes and gosh, the memories and good times they bring back, Just brings a smile to my face.
Happy-go-lucky tunes are just too good.
The rocket Summer. You will forever be my summer songs - Best band ever? Possibly? No. Definitely.
The lyrics are perfection, and I couldn't not love any single one of their songs; not to mention the fact he has the voice of an angel.



It's a beautiful day,
Now I'll be ok now that you're not away.
Yesterday was a terrible day;
But now that you're here I'm okay,
Cause you don't know how much I, I need you
Please don't go
You're so wonderful
This I swear, this I know

You, oh you, every single thing you do
I'm so proud of you
What you do
When you do the things you do
They're so you

So thanks for your help;
You shine so bright,
You are the star that's in my sky,
And I am yours and you are mine.
♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: