Thursday 3 February 2011

03/02- Hiccup.

Hello;
The temperature keeps changing or I am ill. Because throughout the day I have been having 5 minute intervals of being either completely boiling or freezing cold; I am not enjoying it.
Also I had killer hic-cups throughout the day; and not those funny little ones; I get serious painful, top what I am doing, start crying, my chest is imploding and crushing itself kind of hiccups. Not. Fun.
Lets google what causes hiccups; I will do anything to prevent these monsters!
'But sometimes the diaphragm becomes irritated. When this happens, it pulls down in a jerky way, which makes you suck air into your throat suddenly. When the air rushing in hits your voice box, you're left with a big hiccup.'
Well. that sure was fun. Nothing to really prevent them then.


On other news, I had another day of boring nothingness; where I did nothing but school. Oh the joy of school.
So well, that is not really news.


I want summer back, and the feel of the sun on my skin.
I want all the good times summer brings, and the memories that they create.





No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: