Thursday 17 February 2011

17/02 - Chemistry Practical.

Hey!
So, today was fairly dull, but still, I was actually quite content all day; which was an interesting feeling.
I am not sure what I would prefer; being content, or being up and down and experiencing the extremity's - Probably the latter, Content doesn't help you live life.
My chemistry practical went well (I think); this is based on the fact My teacher was asking what I got in my results to clarify with other students, and that she read my whole exam (probably isn't meant to but, I'm not going to complain) and didn't say anything other than 'Yeah, that's fine' etcetc.
Plus; I got to make things fizz and stuff so, that's all ways a plus.

I also went to some university talk thing this evening; which was fairly dull, but I guess it was quite informative (My parents both basically fell asleep.).

It is half term this Friday; I cannot wait, I really need this week off to chill and catch up with all my work (Namely the four or five math assignments I haven't even bothered looking at.. I am running out of excuses).

Oh; also we hit 2000 views the other day, that's quite awesome guys, thanks so much!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: