Monday 21 February 2011

21/02- Disney.

Heyyy!.
So; today I went into town again, and did my business as per (returning some stuff, not overly exciting to be honest..),  And I was half an hour early, but I went over to my friends house anyway; nothing like being lazy to walk back home.
Today I got educated in Disney films, because no, I did not have them in my childhood. And yes, I know I was deprived.
we watched:






Bambi was rubbish. Not going to lie; nothing even happened for one and a half hours, if someone asked me the plot all I could say it that it rained, the mum dies, and who I thought were female animals turn out to be male.
The lion king and Aladdin are amazing though. But I did really want to watch the Jungle book and Peter Pan...
' Second star to the right and straight on till morning'.
Also, we ordered four 18" pizzas.. for ten people.
Seems like too much; but it all got eaten pretty fast, good thing I didn't have breakfast or lunch today I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: