Sunday 13 February 2011

13/02- Stats.

Good day;
Right so today I took a sneaky look at my stats for this blog.
Turns out My blog has been viewed from eleven different countries, that's quite funky but also creepy at the same time..


United Kingdom

Denmark

United States

Canada

Japan

Ukraine

Switzerland

Croatia

South Korea

Lebanon

Seychelles


(copied and pasted that and have tried for the last five minutes to get rid of the weirdly large gaps between each country, sorry I couldn't).
S'quite cool.
Also that 12% of my views are off of Iphones; Who are all these rich people viewing my blog? Haha.
And seeing as I now know a fair few of you who read this have Iphones, I am now going to share my dislike of them.



(Not going to lie, googling smashed Iphone came up with some pretty nice pictures.. unless you reallllly love Iphones then it;s probably like googling dead kitten.)
...
..... (SERIOUSLY GUYS DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGE DEAD KITTEN. I am scarred for life.)
I just can't stand them; They are only good for their pointless apps, in which you might as well get an Ipod touch for anyway.. I hate touch screen, flip, slide, swivel etcetc you name it. Plain old brick phone for my please. Preferentially with a qwerty keyboard.
Seriously, everyone type QWERTY it is so fun. Qwertyqwertyqwerty.
Insane, that entertained me for at least six seconds.
G'bye.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is awesome!!!! and of course you had a good day cos you got to see meeee =) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

People wasting their time: