Wednesday 9 February 2011

08/02- A wonderful find.

Hi;
Oh I wish my life was not so incredibly dull and repetitive so I would have something interesting to tell you! Alas I do not.
I wish I didn't have to post telling you nothing every day because I just have to post something; otherwise my titles just would not work and it would look like I mess!
Plus it looks nice.
Plus, well hey, It's a little challenge on how many times I can write about nothing.

Today I had a double free; well, I wouldn't normally but there are so many people in my class not here that they cancelled the lesson. Boo yaaaah!
So I spent it very productively.. ... .. On BBC Iplayer of course.
And I realised I wonderful, simply fantastic thing.
Being human is Back.

Yesyesyes. Gosh; You do not know how much I am in love with that programme, it is simply insane.
And you just have to go watch it; give it a chance ( I have never been able to describe it with out it sounding like a pile of poop). It is the best series (bar doctrinaires of course!) BBC have ever made!
I watched all three episodes of the third series today, why were there no adverts for it? Well, probably because I don't really watch TV. But still. I am not sure if series one and two are on BBC Iplayer still; I hope so.
(I wish I got paid for this plug; that'd be cool, Because I know all of you are now going to go watch it, Right?)
Oh; and if I haven't persuaded you; The Main character is pretty attractive.
Bet you want to watch it now!.


Boom.
I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: