Wednesday 16 February 2011

16/02- Hess' law.

Hey;
So today I have my Biology practical assessment, which went, well; Interestingly. It took me just under an hour to complete, and was beyond mundane. There is nothing interesting about water baths, milk substrate and Trypsin Enzyme..
So, now I have to 'revise' for my chemistry practical assessment, however I appear to have 'miss-placed' my notes, so this will be interesting.  All I know is it is on Hess' law. Gotta love Hess' law. ... .. *Cough*.
Something along those lines.

Also, today I made flap jacks!
Except, I had no maple syrup, so I used honey, And I wasn't sure on the recipe so I just melted and mixed a bunch of stuff together; but it tasted good, so doesn't matter.. right?. So good in fact, that I ended up eating half the mixture and only cooking the other half.


Yeah; they came out something similar (but obviously better) to these fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People wasting their time: